PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
TASK DESCRIPTION: Aircraft Logs and Records 23019:
This position maintains aircraft/engine logbooks and associated records. Incumbent is proficient in performing all operator, data entry, and retrieval functions associated with aircraft recordkeeping. Technician performs networking functions between individual stations which includes analysis, correction of hardware/software errors, and data entry. Incumbent extracts data, formulates/interprets management reports, creates archives, and saves data in support of deployment and detachment operations. Technician performs a wide range of clerical and administrative duties related to aircraft maintenance, such as preparing reports/correspondence, filing, typing, and performing data base/systems analyses.
- Compiles and analyzes records and reports on production: review production objectives, deadlines and work orders to determine priorities
- Inputs data regarding work order information, status changes, supply updates and other pertinent information utilizing NALCOMIS/OOMA
- Prepares special reports for maintenance updates as required
- Compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies, tracks production
- Monitors work order, prepares inter shop and support maintenance requests for unit
- Receives and coordinates aircraft transfers
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Five or more years’ CH-53 rotary wing experience
- Seven or more years’ rotary wing maintenance experience
- Seven or more years’ experience with NALCOMIS/OOMA
- Demonstrate three (3) years’ experience, within the last five (5) years, with U.S. Navy or U.S. Marine Corps aviation supply support and the Naval Aviation Maintenance Program (NAMP) (COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 Series).
- Must have completed Logs and Records Configuration Management for Organizational and Intermediate Activities Course (Course C-555-0059)
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Advance Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Optimized Naval Aviation Logistic Management Information System School
- Aviation Maintenance Administration Management Class
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working on the NALCOMIS/OOMA system
- Must be able to work shift schedules as required per Performance Work Statement (PWS)
- Must be able work work-week schedules i.e. M-F, Sn-Th or as required per PWS
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to obtain favorable National Agency Check with Written Inquires (NACI), IAW DTM-08-003 “Next Generation Common Access Card (CAC) Implementation Guidance
- Must be able to climb ladders, raised platforms, and aircraft
- Must be able to use hand and power tools
- Must have dexterity to handle small parts
- Must be able to deploy to support off station exercises and perform other support duties if required
Employment is contingent on a) your ability to provide appropriate proof of your identity and eligibility to work in the United States; (b) your references and any background check being satisfactory to the Company; (c) you successfully passing a pre-employment drug test; and d) your ability to get a required clearance by your effective start date, if needed; and (e) KAI commencing performance on this contract.