ATL is actively recruiting for a Classification Analhyst to support their client within the Safeguards and Security Division at Argonne National Laboratory. Responsibilities include conducting classification reviews and ensuring that Argonne maintains compliance and operational awareness with applicable Department of Energy Orders and Standards related to classified information
- Derivative Classification training and awareness activities
- Classification reviews of draft proposals, whitepapers, publications, etc.
- Recommending appropriate actions/responses to classification issues or questions based on expertise.
- Providing technical direction for projects/programs/tasks in classified subject areas for all potentially classified subject areas covered at Argonne.
- Bachelor of Science degree in physics or nuclear engineer and 3-5 years of experience in classification and or declassification programs.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have a valid Q clearance and be able to maintain that clearance.
- Considerable knowledge, experience, and understanding of DOE directives related to classification and information security.
- Considerable knowledge of database, word processing, and other personal computer applications is required.
- Considerable oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact with and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse group of technical, professional, and management personnel.
- Considerable analytical skills.
- Good experience in training
- Strong decision-making skills and judgment to determine appropriate level of management involvement necessary regarding inquiries dealing with the classification and information security programs.
For more information, please contract Brad Parish, VP, email@example.com, 865-804-2723