ATL is recruiting an Administrative Assistant to support out client, NIOSH.
General secretarial/clerical support to augment permanent staff work requirements.
- Prepares ICE procurement documents and routes for internal approval. Enters procurement
packages into ICE system.
- Prepares background material for VISA credit card orders and submits to Branch Program Operations
Assistant for ordering by appropriate cardholder.
Other, administrative services are needed to:
- Support staff on a wide range of administrative issues, such as completing forms, preparing word
documents, power point presentations, spreadsheets, scanning, database entry and filing.
- Receives, assesses, routes, and handles incoming and outgoing materials, correspondence, reports,
memoranda and other forms of written communication for program staff.
- Establish and maintains filing system as defined by branch.
- Prepares and tracks documents for internal approvals.
- Assists in the logistics for meetings. Sets up meeting rooms, conference lines, live meetings, etc.
- May serve as administrative backup to other Branches in NPPTL.
- Prepares travel authorizations and vouchers and enters into Concur Government Edition (CGE).
- Attends monthly travel preparer’s workshop.
Prepares training orders under CDC Vendor Supplied Training System
Other Administrative services as required include:
- Assist staff in organizing NPPTL-sponsored stakeholder meetings. Travel to the off-site meetings
may be required.
- Support RB’s health communication specialists in preparing for outreach activities, including
assembling, ordering, copying, packing conference materials
- Support the Branches with preparation of forms required for outreach activities (exhibit space,
electricity, shipping, drayage)
- Assists staff with document preparation and formatting
- Conduct literature searches in support of Branch research projects
- Makes information available to team members via various means, including posting content on
- Support Branch staff on a wide range of administrative issues, such as completing purchase
order forms, preparing word documents, developing distribution lists, power point presentations,
spreadsheets, and filing
- Assist with the organization / maintenance of NPPTL photo gallery and release forms
BS degree preferred.