Work in a collaborative and innovative environment support Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC). This is an amazing opportunity to directly support global Command and Control Mission Support (C2MS) program. You will be a critical part of the Network/System Administration team, maintaining the Airborne Mission networks in our Florida location.
Essential Functions and Job Requirements:
- Responsible for resolving IT hardware and software infrastructure (servers, network, security, etc.) issues using systems analysis techniques and procedures to ensure appropriate function of hardware, software or system functional specifications.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots and resolves issues with IT infrastructure including user systems, servers, storage and network connectivity.
- Provides system administration for assigned infrastructure and establishes and maintains security as it relates to users.
- Applies security patches and operating system upgrades to ensure the security and integrity of the technical environment.
- Supports new infrastructure projects.
- Maintains all configuration documentation for assigned infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
- 3 years experience in hands-on network / system administration.
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Knowledge of Special Operations, SOCOM, and C4ISR systems and networks.
- Knowledge of DoD information assurance, policy, and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of and experience in Local Area Network (LAN) design, operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and sustainment.
- 3 years’ experience with industry standard core services and infrastructure (such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)).
- Expertise required in Cloud Applications & Infrastructure such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud; Windows 10; Windows Server 20XX; Linux (Red Hat, KALI), mobile (iOS, Android); next generation firewalls and web application firewalls (Barracuda, Palo Alto), network hardware (CISCO, Aruba, Juniper, HP), virtual machines and environments (VMWARE, VCENTER, VSPHERE), network monitoring tools (Splunk, Solarwinds, Snort, Wireshark), HBSS tools McAfee), automation tools (Ansible Tower).
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.