Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The candidate’s core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Participating in the gathering and validating requirements for a modernization program.
- Supporting overall project objectives, test development and document test scripts.
- Performing requirements analysis and develops user stories to support agile team.
- Applies business process review to support the coordination of activities between and amongst functional units supporting one or more functional lines of business.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organization; contributes to acceptance/functional testing duties.
- Participate in agile incremental delivery approach which supports incremental development of every 2 weeks.
- Assist development/test teams in activities with test script development and acceptance testing.
- Communicates with the development team and stakeholders to successfully address requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 2+ years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Shall be proficient in Microsoft Office with particular emphasis on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project, and other applicable database and office automation products, to include Adobe Reader.
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Must be adaptable to different responsibilities and have a passion for constantly improving the individual and team effectiveness.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work under pressure and tight deadlines, work independently, and work in a team environment.
- Outstanding oral and written communications and time management skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidate selected must be able to successful pass an extensive client background investigation.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience working in agile development environment.
- Department Homeland Security (DHS) Experience.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.