Work in a collaborative and innovative environment supporting Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC). This is an amazing opportunity to directly support global Command and Control Mission Support (C2MS) program. You will be a critical part of the Network/System Administration team, maintaining the Airborne Mission networks in our Florida and New Mexico locations.
Essential Functions and Job Requirements:
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
- Maintain the integrity and security of servers and systems (both virtual and physical)
- Set up administrator and service accounts
- Maintain systems documentation
- Interact with users and evaluates vendor products
- Make recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery
- Develop and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources
- Develop and implements testing strategies and document results
- Provide advice and training for end-users
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less experienced staff members
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Participate in special projects as required
- DoD 8570 IAM II Level Certification Required (Security + CE).
- 3+ years of technical experience in systems/network administration or software development.
- Must have a Secret Clearance to begin work and the ability to obtain a Top Secret-SCI clearance.
- The work is performed in an office and lab environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, to include military training and certifications.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.