Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support such as technical writing, proofreading, technical editing of word processing and other computer-based documents, integration of various sources into a cohesive product which may be delivered as computer-based magnetic media, and preparation of graphical and narrative presentation material.
- Provides assistance with maintaining personnel and other files; prepares correspondence, schedules and coordinates travel.
- Supports the development of contract deliverables and reports by developing and updating graphic presentations to improve the quality and enhance the usability of these documents.
- Responsible for integrating the graphics generated with automated tools and the deliverable documents.
- Assists in the preparation of management plans and reports.
- Coordinates schedules to facilitate completion of proposals, contract deliverables, task order review, briefings/presentations.
- Performs analysis, development and review of program or functional areas, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 2+ years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Active Secret or Interim Secret Clearance
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidate selected must be able to successfully pass a Government background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.