Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Providing project and business analysis services.
- Performing outreach to the various teams within the program to work closely with product owners and stakeholders.
- Contributing to the development of integrated revenue cycle solutions across all focus areas and analyze support for current state business operations, including the identification of gaps and improvement opportunities.
- Providing assistance in developing and vetting the design of future state workflows.
- Collaborating with change management teams to identify areas of impact for training, guidebooks, job aides, SOPs, controls and assessments. Support revenue cycle impact analyses, feasibility studies, business case analyses, and other specialized studies, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst, Process Analyst, Product Manager, or Project Analyst role. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Knowledge and practical experience participating and moderating requirements gathering meetings, and stakeholder interviews.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Excellent analytical skills. The candidate will be required to design and execute metrics and management reports for the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to explain new or difficult concepts.
- Experience with facilitating group discussions to achieve intended outcomes or results.
- Must be able to travel when needed.
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residence is required. Candidate selected must be able to successfully pass a thorough Government background screening process requiring the completion of detailed forms and fingerprinting.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Veterans Affairs experience.
- Knowledge of Rational Jazz, Microsoft Project, or Primavera P6 desired.
- Revenue Cycle Management Experience.
- Knowledge of Vista EHR and/or Nuance Coding Software.
- Business Analyst certification, such as the PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) desired.
- Experience with strategy design and implementation.
- Knowledge of enterprise risk management guidance and tools.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.