Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The successful candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Responsible for drafting, processing, cataloging, filing, and maintaining the correspondence, messages and other documentation.
- Correspondence includes military and civilian letters, internal and external memorandums, enclosures, endorsements, transmittal letters, award recommendations, minutes of meetings, talking papers, background papers, fact sheets, point papers, and briefing papers.
- Sub-tasks shall include: word processing, typing, editing, classification marking, preparing envelopes, annotating writer information; assembling completed correspondence and documents for review, approval and signature; making copies; retaining office copies, and placing office copies in official files.
- Sub-tasks will also include preparing unclassified and classified mail, and packages for mail/ distribution/courier.
- Additionally responsible for drafting, collecting, tracking, and monitoring contractor security packets within the clearance process and communicates status to all stakeholders.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone.
- Expert-level command of the English language.
- Must have TS/CI CI POLY clearance.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.