Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Provide Tier I and Tier II phone and desktop support.
- Manage desktop configurations across the PSI enterprise and assist in resolution of all problems reported to the PSI Technology Management (TM) Helpdesk.
- Track tickets using the Track-It service delivery system and resolve issues according to published Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Coordinate network and desktop ticket resolution activities and assign tickets to appropriate technical, professional, and service personnel as well as escalate issues to higher-level technicians as needed. Report issues involving non-routine requests and problems to TM management
- Apply diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions for information systems in a fast-paced, 24x7x365 environment including Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Intune and Azure.
- Assist with performing requirements analysis, procurement support, installation and training.
- Leverage Microsoft Intune deployment capabilities to effectively provision enterprise laptops.
- Develop user and internal TM documentation and suggest and/or implement processes as needed to support the corporate desktop environment.
- Prepare/Track CMMI related documentation
- Occasionally travel to off-site corporate locations to support customers as needed.
- This position is ideal for a separating or retiring communications, signal intel or IT specialties.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Possess current or previous government clearance and/or ability to pass government background security checks.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.