The Project Controller is an important part of the project team and functions as the project managers right hand person. This role is an essential interface between the contracts department, accounts receivable, accounts payable, operations, finance, and the Project Manager.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee the project’s revenues and expenses to make sure the project meets its budget and completion time.
- Work with the project manager to make sure the project is being accurately documented for a successful outcome.
- Work to define the projects goals, objectives, creating and maintaining the projects budget and schedule, examining the project progress reported against the work schedules, as well as providing recommendations to improve the projects process.
- This position is ideal for a separating or retiring resource/financial manager, supply, acquisition, or logistics field.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Possess current or previous government clearance and/or ability to pass government background security checks.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.