Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Applies the use of process improvement, reengineering methodologies, and internet-related methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
- Responsible for transitioning of existing organizations or project teams in accomplishing the organization’s goals or project activities and objectives through improved use of internet and other automated processes.
- Supports activity and data modeling, development of modern business methods, identification of best practices, and creating and assessing performance measurements.
- Provides group facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of knowledge transfer.
- Key coordinator between customers and multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts and application of best practice including e-business practices experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 2+ years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Active Secret or Interim Secret Clearance
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidate selected must be able to successfully pass a Government background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.