Data Center Technician
We are seeking a Data Center Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will design and configure data communication systems as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
This project will primarily consist of installing HAC (Hot Aisle Containment) Systems.
Full Vaccinations will be required for this location.
- Installation and maintenance of communication systems
- Adjust voice and video configurations to minimize communication disruptions
- Work with various cable that include but are not limited to: twisted pair, coax, power limited tray, stranded, solid conductor low voltage, Category 5, Category 6, single and multi -mode fiber optic cables.
- Pulling, placement, termination, testing, and labeling
- Investigate customer issues and design appropriate solutions
- Order and maintain inventory stock supplies
- Previous experience in telecommunications, electrical engineering, or other related fields
- Familiarity with telecommunications equipment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills