Data Center Technician
We are seeking a Data Center Technician for a long term project through the end of the year! You will design and configure data communication systems as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency in one of the leading data centers in Ashburn.
- Installation and maintenance of communication systems
- Adjust voice and video configurations to minimize communication disruptions
- Work with various cable that include but are not limited to: twisted pair, coax, power limited tray, stranded, solid conductor low voltage, Category 5, Category 6, single and multi -mode fiber optic cables.
- Pulling, placement, termination, testing, and labeling
- Investigate customer issues and design appropriate solutions
- Order and maintain inventory stock supplies
- Previous experience in telecommunications, electrical engineering, or other related fields
- Familiarity with telecommunications equipment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills