Location Sterling, VA
NetSuite Employee Status Contract
Data Center Technician
We are seeking a Data Center Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will design and configure data communication systems as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Installation and maintenance of communication systems
- Adjust voice and video configurations to minimize communication disruptions
- Work with various cable that include but are not limited to: twisted pair, coax, power limited tray, stranded, solid conductor low voltage, Category 5, Category 6, single and multi -mode fiber optic cables.
- Pulling, placement, termination, testing, and labeling
- Investigate customer issues and design appropriate solutions
- Order and maintain inventory stock supplies
- Previous experience in telecommunications, electrical engineering, or other related fields
- Familiarity with telecommunications equipment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills