Working in concert with our Project Manager and Division Manager, the ESS Foreman is an on-site technical person. This individual will be responsible for managing on-site project tasks, team members, project material, and project documentation. An ideal ESS Forman has 10+ years of experience in the electronic security space. Project tasks include but are not limited to pulling, cables, installation of cameras, access control devices, programming and testing VMS and ACS systems. The ESS Foreman should have or possess the ability to pass Manufacture Level certifications courses.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Ability to lift 75lbs.
- In Depth knowledge of system wiring and troubleshooting
General Construction Knowledge Should Include:
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Ability to work on a ladder.
- Ability to read and understand schematic/line diagrams, riser diagrams, reflected ceiling plans, and floor plans.
- Experience in commercial projects a plus.