This general requisition allows candidates to submit application materials and note their interest in being considered for 2023-2024 teaching positions at Great Hearts, once that hiring season opens in earnest. All submitted documents (resume, etc.) and questionnaire answers will be recorded in the system and will be ready for review whenever any headmaster begins their hiring process for next year.
· Kindergarten through 5th Grade Classroom Teachers
· Kindergarten through 5th Grade Teaching Apprentices/Assistants
· Fine Arts: Music, Poetry, Visual Arts, Drama
· Humane Letters: Western Traditions of Literature, History and Philosophy
· Languages: Latin, Spanish, French
· Literature and Composition: Western Traditions of Literature
· Mathematics: Elementary Math (K-5th gr.) and Pre-Algebra through Pre-Calculus
· Physical Education
· Science: Life Science, Earth/Physical Science, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry
· Special Education / ELL Teachers
Great Hearts hires faculty, administrators, and Lead Office staff on a rolling basis. The Great Hearts recruitment/hiring committee reviews all applications and passes applications on to hiring headmasters. Please note: Headmasters are largely autonomous in the hiring processes for their campuses. They discern for themselves the candidates of interest and contact, interview, and make offers to those candidates per their own hiring timetables.
For questions about the online application process, application status, submitting of documents, and specific openings, please contact the HR/Talent Team at email@example.com