POSITION: Campus Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Great Hearts Lead Office, Co-Curricular Programs
REPORTS TO: Regional Manager
FLSA STATUS: Full-time (~30 hours/week), Benefits Eligible, Hourly, Non-Exempt. This position is year round.
The Co-Curricular Campus Coordinator manages and executes all Great Hearts Co-Curricular programs at their assigned location which will include After-School Athenaeum, Summer Academy and School Break Camps.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as liaison for outsourced K-5 athletic program and oversees any operational issues with the program.
- Steward existing co-curricular programs that extend the high minded teachings of the regular school day.
- Execute well-planned, classically oriented lessons and culturally enriching activities.
- Create monthly, program specific lesson plan calendars and individual lesson plans.
- Monitor the enrollment of the year round and seasonal programs as listed in the position summary.
- Develop growth initiatives and strive to achieve enrollment growth goals as set by the Regional Manager.
- Collaborate with Regional Manager on hiring teachers and program assistants.
- Conduct performance reviews of staff and with guidance of Regional Manager and Human Resources, handle employee disciplinary actions and terminations as needed.
- Ensure proper training of staff and execute performance improvement plans if needed.
- Manage budget, provide projections and actuals to Regional Manager.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with academy administration.
- Follow quality assurance measures to maintain excellence of program offerings and operations.
- Escalate incident reports to Regional Manager.
- Create, distribute and promote program marketing strategies.
- Adhere to Great Hearts policies, procedures and business initiatives.
- Attend regular meetings at Lead Office and other business locations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Competencies & Strengths
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
Experience: Must meet the qualification for Facility Director in accordance with the Arizona Department of Health Services Bureau of Child Care Licensing.
- Exemplifies heart of service to others.
- Ability to work independently, but also comfortable interacting with individuals/groups at every level of the organization.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Illustrate sound business judgment, as well as extreme tact, diplomacy, and wisdom.
- Models mission and vision of Great Hearts and Co-Curricular Programs.
- Possess requisite experience and interest in the field(s) of liberal arts and/or education.
- Provide leadership in formulating and managing major projects or initiatives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe, Google Suite.
Type of fingerprint clearance: Must possess or obtain valid Arizona Department of Public Safety fingerprint clearance card.
Other: A negative TB test is required for employment. In addition, you will be required to obtain CPR/First Aid certification upon hire.
Physical functions: Requires but is not limited to standing, sitting, repetitious hand and body movements, bending, squatting, and reaching. May be required to move or position equipment up to 25 pounds approximately.
Travel required: May need to travel locally to the various academies within the Phoenix Metro area. Valid Arizona driver license required.
This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not exclude or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Great Hearts Academies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send a resume and email stating interest to Keri Campbell - KCampbell@greatheartsaz.org after completing this application