Marketing & Influencer Assistant
Head Office, Leatherhead
We are the number 1 professional skincare brand globally and we are passionate about bringing everyone skin confidence. At Dermalogica we are on a mission to change and revolutionise this industry. The way we do this is by our 3 pillars which form our brand DNA. Education, Personalisation, and Human Touch. Do you dream of being part of this industry changing movement? If so, we are looking for inspirational top talent to be part of something special.
Do you want to be part of our tribe? ……. Keep reading!
This role will have a strong focus on bringing to life our new product launches and developing and engaging our UK influencer community to drive brand awareness and visibility. The role will work closely with all UK Dermalogica functions, overseeing operations to ensure all activities run smoothly. The ideal candidate is a team player with a positive attitude and ability to adapt to changing priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
This role has a split responsibility across both marketing and PR disciplines.
The responsibilities of the Marketing & Influencer Assistant…. Could this be you?
- Assist the Marketing Manager in preparation of monthly marketing reports/presentations and updates
- Compiling post-campaign evaluation (KPIs vs results + key learnings)
- Conducting (consumer/market/competitor) research when and if required
- Managing the updates of the annual NPD & activation Marketing calendar
- Help build and maintain relationships with influencers across different tiers and social platforms
- Own the influencer activity calendar for mailers, service bookings, events, birthday’s and more. Keep influencer directory up to date/creating all new user profiles in our company systems
- Support influencer campaigns by sourcing creators, outreaching, and building creative briefs in alignment with brand requirements and business objectives
Do you have the below skills?
- Multi-tasker (able to work on multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities/trends)
- Detail oriented but able to see the bigger business picture/objective as well
- Fast learner, doer & always stays “on top of all things”, always has a plan
- Passion for skin care and beauty industries
- Relevant degree in marketing/communication is a plus but not essential
- Previous experience in PR & influencer a plus but not essential
What is in it for you?
- Private Health Care with AXA PP and Medicash
- Life insurance with Yulife which includes – Smart Health a 24-hour GP access and Yumatter an Employee Assistance Programme
- A 5% pension contribution from the company as well as access to a pension’s advisor.
- Your Birthday off work!
- 5 paid sick days per year
- £70 monthly product allocation
- Access to new product innovation before they hit the shelves so that you can experience the products first-hand
- 30% off other Unilever Prestige Brands such as Hourglass, Living Proof, Ren, Murad and Kate Somerville
- Access to Unilever Discounts, an online shopping website discounts on multiple high street brands
- The opportunity for growth and progression, we really invest in your personal development through our Learning and development platforms.
- Treats in the office such as our Free Ice Cream Fridge and regular complimentary skin treatments
- A Connected Workforce Policy – 60% of your working week will be at the office and 40% of your working week you can work from home. PLUS a new additional work from anywhere week during the year without having to use annual leave!
Want to become part of the next chapter in Dermalogica’s rich history of success?
Apply today to join the tribe!