Graphic Designer, Seed Strategy
Seed Strategy, Inc. (a subsidiary of Burke, Inc.) is a fast-paced growth acceleration firm focused on upstream strategy, consumer insight and new product innovation for global top Fortune companies. Seed Strategy grows big ideas for brands around the world, many of which you have likely experienced. Our agency is unique in its mix of strategists, entrepreneurs, researchers, thinkers, writers, artists, designers, musicians and photographers, among others. This blend of strategic and creative talent allows us to leverage each team member’s unique strengths across a variety of challenges. Our independent spirit doesn’t end with our staff. In a world of corporate-holding-company giants, we are a nimble, mid-sized, employee-owned company where all employees share in the company’s growth and financial success. Check us out at www.seedstrategy.com.
The Graphic Designer is an integral member of our creative team and organization. With the help of senior team members, Designers are responsible for conceptualizing, designing and executing a variety of materials to attract clients, successfully address their varied needs and promote Seed and Burke in the marketplace.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with senior team members to conceptualize and design solutions for both client and internal company needs. These solutions may take the form of data visualization, visual storytelling, consumer personas, PowerPoint beautification, promotional marketing, product packaging design, website graphics and event materials—all relying on your training and experience in aesthetics, typography and visual communications.
- Contribute to a diverse mix of projects including research deliverables (e.g., reports, scorecards, infographics), sales and conference presentations, branding, new product innovation and internal marketing support.
- Inspire the team by staying on top of new technologies, technical advancements and design trends.
- Work on multiple projects at once, responding to requests with agility.
What You’ll Need:
- BS/BA/BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Three-plus years of graphic design experience
- A collaborative spirit and excellent interpersonal, planning, communication and presentation skills
- A proactive, organized, detail-oriented working style to ensure accurate, on-time delivery for every task
- Data-visualization expertise with a proven ability to bring data to life in a compelling way
- The ability to communicate creative ideas through sketches or other agile methods to create excitement and drive early alignment
- Proficiency turning conceptual ideas into polished deliverables
- Strong competency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft PowerPoint and a core understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Workspace
- The ability to prepare final art files for print production
- Experience designing, formatting and uploading graphics for the web (esp. via WordPress)
- Relevant samples of your work
Seed Strategy and Burke, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers. As part of our hiring process, we conduct a criminal background check on all potential employees. You may be asked to provide additional information for that purpose. (A conviction does not necessarily bar an applicant from employment.)