Are you a strategic practitioner who can untangle complicated business problems? Are you a team-player and natural storyteller? Do you have ideas that CEOs and CMOs should hear? If so, then join the rest of us as we use our talents to battle ambiguity and inspire clarity within the walls of some of the world’s most well-known companies and brands.
Check us out at www.seedstrategy.com. (A Burke, Inc. company)
Strategists are key within the strategic team (Project Directors, Strategists, Sr. Strategists, Creatives, Sales). Here at Seed, you would be responsible for working with internal Seed and external client teams in the creation and execution of important strategic and creative deliverables that meet client objectives and challenges. In addition to contributing ideas and helping to execute details of client projects, the Strategist will be responsible for leading projects including a multi-disciplinary team of designers, writers, researchers and other strategists.
This position will be located in our headquarters office in downtown Cincinnati, OH. For now, and likely through June 2021 due to COVID restrictions, you may work from your home office located anywhere in the Greater Cincinnati area.
As a member of the team you will:
- Partner with client counterparts in areas of brand, innovation, insights, advertising and marketing to strategically lead initiatives
- Contribute to and sometimes lead more than one key project at a time
- Craft key deliverables such as strategic landscape assessments, new product concepts, foundational brand/product strategy documents and business storytelling presentations
- Design and facilitate team work sessions, ideation sessions and other workshops
- Collaborate with external client teams and internal research insights teams regarding the appropriate objectives and methods
- Bring ideas and carry out all areas of marketing strategy from innovation, new concepts, branding, social media, digital marketing, and so much more
- Travel 10-15%, domestically and globally (No travel required during COVID restrictions)
Your past experience should reveal:
- Related Bachelor’s degree; MBA is preferred
- 3+ years in strategic marketing consulting, account/client management at a creative agency demonstrating a proven ability to drive organizational alignment and influence stakeholders
- Experience leveraging popular methodologies used for solving ambiguous innovation and creative business challenges
- Experience in innovation and the product development process, developing brand vision, positioning, portfolio architecture and growth strategy creation; storytelling and presenting in a way that is inspiring, clear and persuasive
- Understanding of many common qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, and analyzing market share and competitive data
- Working knowledge of customer/channel selling & P&L management
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills and intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrated history of leadership, guiding cross-functional teams
- Excellent visual and technical skills in MS Powerpoint
Seed Strategy, part of Burke, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.