ArcLight Consulting seeks highly motivated individuals looking to kick-start their career with a dynamic, rapidly growing consulting firm. This role offers a rich learning experience where candidates will have the opportunity to work with project delivery teams that design, implement and deploy Oracle’s Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud applications. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical software foundation, preferably with database technologies, as well as the ability to work effectively with clients to understand and document requirements.
As a Staff Consultant - Technical, you will contribute to a wide range of initiatives such as: analyzing customer requirements and developing functional specifications for a new feature, conducting user experience research, rapid prototyping, developing customer focused solutions in the cloud and developing innovative user interfaces to accelerate user learning and platform adoption. You will work with workflow, collaboration and social networking technologies to enhance our product portfolio and build a strong technical foundation in systems and data as an enabler of business strategy.
Careers at ArcLight offer advancement opportunities, competitive benefits, volunteer programs, 401(k) plans, and flexible work hours. ArcLight operates out of Burlington, MA, easily accessible via Public Transportation and near many major cities.
Skills You Acquire at ArcLight:
Software Implementation Projects: Become an expert with Oracle applications and facilitate our clients’ transitions from legacy technologies to Oracle’s best-in-class HCM platforms. In the course of your project work and our development programs, you’ll acquire the research, client relations, problem solving, presentation, project management, and information technology skills that are foundational to successful software and technical consulting careers.
Cloud Technology Applications: ArcLight offers the unique opportunity for candidates to learn and implement Oracle’s innovative new product, the HCM Cloud. Oracle’s HCM offerings support Benefits Management, Compensation Management, Payroll Processing, Talent Management and other essential elements of strategic human resources management. Oracle’s Cloud offerings leverage the technologies accelerating modern business including Big Data Analytics, AI, Blockchain and others.
Analytical Capabilities: Throughout the implementation cycle for HCM deployments, ArcLight consultants are challenged to break down and clarify difficult concepts for customers and ‘dig in’ and build out Oracle’s Cloud modules. As you design, test and implement Oracle’s Cloud solutions, considerations of the potential downstream impacts of decisions ensure the capabilities you’ve designed and delivered are robust, sustainable, and readily adaptable to future needs.
Process Improvement: Work with peers to continuously improve ArcLight’s delivery methodologies and tools. Contribute to enhancing ArcLight’s value proposition for clients through process efficiencies, design excellence, quality assurance and deep functional and technical knowledge.
As you master Oracle Cloud technologies and gain experience and insights with the client needs ArcLight addresses, opportunities to advance in technical roles as well as client-facing consultative, project management, and customer support career tracks will open up for you and enable your continued professional and technical career growth.
- Competitive compensation structure
- Quarterly / Annual bonus program rewarding individual efforts and company progress
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Life insurance benefits
- Cell Phone and internet reimbursement
- Charitable contribution program
- Flex-time off program
- Floating holidays / Company holidays
- 0-2 years of experience
- Demonstrated analytical abilities.
- Willing to learn a range of business or technical specialties based on business needs.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong academic performance.
- Intermediate to expert-level Excel skills. Access experience a plus.
- English fluency (written and verbal) required.
- Technical foundation in software development languages and methodologies (e.g. Java, PL/SQL, etc.). Any experience with Oracle is a plus.
- Software development experience with SQL, PL/SQL and Web Services is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Business, Human Resources or related field, or its equivalent.
- Willing to travel 50% of the time.
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
About ArcLight Consulting
ArcLight Consulting is a leading consultancy specializing in Oracle’s Cloud technologies. Our expertise with the HCM and ERP Cloud suites has led us to become a premier partner for Oracle. You can find out more about ArcLight Consulting at www.arclightconsulting.com.
ArcLight Consulting is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.