Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is a leading innovator with over 25 years of experience rapidly developing advanced C5ISR sensor solutions and is a renowned world leader in robotics and autonomy.
The combined QinetiQ U.S. business unit brings capabilities across the full lifecycle of technology development from applied research and development to rapid prototyping, testing, fielding, and sustainment. Our expertise with unmanned platforms, broad sensing modalities, and cross-domain interoperability ensures that we deliver integrated solutions for Warfighter dominance in all phases of combat.
We are a world-class team of professionals who deliver next generation technology and products in robotic and autonomous platforms and systems, ground systems, soldier systems, maritime systems, airborne sensors and payloads, processing and exploitation capabilities, and integrated C2 solutions. Much of our work contributes to innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
Our customers are always our number one priority and we consistently deliver Mission-Led Innovation to empower and protect our Defense and Security forces in the U.S. and abroad.
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
- Master’s degree in Operations Research, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or closely related technical discipline, plus ten years of experience with progressively increasing support responsibility. Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalizes Information (TS/SCI) security clearance is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must demonstrate greater experience in conducting analysis, developing solutions, utilizing information technology, and presenting findings. Performs scientific work involving the designing, developing and adapting of mathematical, statistical, econometric, and other scientific methods and techniques.
- Utilize skills to support systems evaluation and program execution. Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggests changes to increase efficiency.
- Will provide support to ATEC System Teams (ASTs) with the identification and integration of M&S into the System Evaluation Plan; supporting the independent, continuous, and comprehensive evaluation planning and analysis of Army programs.
- Research and recommend M&S tools to support system evaluations.
- Conduct systematic examinations and development of alternative courses of action to provide COR with sound, scientific, and quantitative information as a basis for decision making.
- Produces and reviews technical documentation reflecting detailed knowledge of specific technical area.
To Land This Job, You Need:
- Five (5) years of experience gained within the last 10 years (2010 to present) in at least one of the following areas:
- Counter-target acquisition systems; radar; air defense artillery (ADA) missiles and missile guidance; and ADA Command and Control systems;
- Electrical/electronic engineering and electromagnetic propagation in support of test and evaluation (T&E) of Fires and ADA systems/subsystems;
- Applied physics in support of T&E of Fires and ADA systems/subsystems;
- Development of data reduction and analysis algorithms; development of software tools to reduce, interpret, and analyze test data; and using existing (available) software tools to facilitate statistical analysis of Fires and ADA systems/subsystems;
- Software scripting in support of T&E of Fires and ADA systems/subsystems;
- Developmental test (DT), operational test (OT), and evaluation methods (includes T&E planning, test design, test readiness, test execution, data collection during test, evaluation of test or modeling data, development of evaluation analysis plans and reports) for Fires and ADA systems/subsystems;
- Modeling and Simulation (M&S) and with ATEC’s Verification, Validation, and Accreditation (VV&A) process of Fires and ADA systems/subsystems;
- Data collection, reduction, and analysis planning and execution for Fires and ADA systems/subsystems;
- Oral and written communication such as briefings, writing technical papers, etc. (includes T&E plans and reports such as System Evaluation Plans (SEP), Test & Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), Early Strategy Reviews (ESR), Concept In Process Reviews (CIPR), OT and/or DT Test Plans, Operational Test Agency (OTA) Milestone Assessment Reports (OMAR), OTA Evaluation Reports (OER), OTA Assessment Reports (OAR), Capabilities and Limitations Reports (CLR), Safety Releases (SR), and Safety Confirmations (SC)) for Fires and ADA systems/subsystems;
- Integrating Army and Joint Service system acquisition documentation (includes DOD, Army, and ATEC regulations, pamphlets, instructions and guidance) in the development of DOD system acquisition products for T&E of Fires and ADA systems/subsystems.
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
DOD Top Secret (TS/SCI)
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.