Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is a leading innovator with over 25 years of experience rapidly developing advanced C5ISR sensor solutions and is a renowned world leader in robotics and autonomy.
The combined QinetiQ U.S. business unit brings capabilities across the full lifecycle of technology development from applied research and development to rapid prototyping, testing, fielding, and sustainment. Our expertise with unmanned platforms, broad sensing modalities, and cross-domain interoperability ensures that we deliver integrated solutions for Warfighter dominance in all phases of combat.
We are a world-class team of professionals who deliver next generation technology and products in robotic and autonomous platforms and systems, ground systems, soldier systems, maritime systems, airborne sensors and payloads, processing and exploitation capabilities, and integrated C2 solutions. Much of our work contributes to innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
Our customers are always our number one priority and we consistently deliver Mission-Led Innovation to empower and protect our Defense and Security forces in the U.S. and abroad.
Your Contribution to Our Mission:.
- Designing, developing and adapting of mathematical, statistical, econometric, and other scientific methods and techniques.
- Utilize skills to support systems evaluation and program execution.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggests changes to increase efficiency.
- Will provide support to ATEC System Teams (ASTs) with the identification and integration of M&S into the System Evaluation Plan; supporting the independent, continuous, and comprehensive evaluation planning and analysis of Army programs.
- Research and recommend M&S tools to support system evaluations.
- Conduct systematic examinations and development of alternative courses of action to provide COR with sound, scientific, and quantitative information as a basis for decision making.
- Produces and reviews technical documentation reflecting detailed knowledge of specific technical area.
To Land This Job, You Need:
- 5 years of experience gained within the past 10 years (2010 to present) in evaluation sciences in any of the following: Analytical techniques such as predictive analytics and risk analytics; natural language processing, machine learning, and artificial intelligence; data requirements analysis, data modeling, data cleaning, and database structures; data mining and visualization; conceptual modeling; and statistical analysis techniques
- Demonstrated experience in use and application of one or more of the following programming languages common in data science: Python, R, Java, SQL, and/or No-SQL)
- Demonstrated experience in use and application of one or more of the following math packages common in data science: MATLAB, JMP, and/or SAS.
- Master’s degree in Operations Research, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or closely related technical discipline, plus 10 years of experience with progressively increasing support responsibility.
- Must demonstrate great experience in conducting analysis, developing solutions, utilizing information technology, and presenting findings
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.