Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is a leading innovator with over 25 years of experience rapidly developing advanced C5ISR sensor solutions and is a renowned world leader in robotics and autonomy.
The combined QinetiQ U.S. business unit brings capabilities across the full lifecycle of technology development from applied research and development to rapid prototyping, testing, fielding, and sustainment. Our expertise with unmanned platforms, broad sensing modalities, and cross-domain interoperability ensures that we deliver integrated solutions for Warfighter dominance in all phases of combat.
We are a world-class team of professionals who deliver next generation technology and products in robotic and autonomous platforms and systems, ground systems, soldier systems, maritime systems, airborne sensors and payloads, processing and exploitation capabilities, and integrated C2 solutions. Much of our work contributes to innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
Our customers are always our number one priority and we consistently deliver Mission-Led Innovation to empower and protect our Defense and Security forces in the U.S. and abroad.
Your Contribution to Our Mission:.
- Performs a variety of routine technical tasks designed to provide experience and familiarization with modeling and simulation to include developing and implementing M&S strategies and tools
- Executes analytical strategies in support of assigned systems; provides input to contractor/customer test plans to be used for evaluations; develops strategies necessary to resolve varied and unique customer requirements and conflicting system requirements; and supports development of test and evaluation strategies to satisfy program requirements.
- Estimates costs needed for M&S support.
- Provides expertise through the conduct of a broad range of M&S analyses in support of the Test and Evaluation of material military acquisitions for a wide range of systems.
- Designs M&S strategies to support evaluation of assigned systems; reviews evaluation products for assigned systems; and conducts research of new and existing M&S tools in support of system evaluations.
- Provides input to policies and processes for M&S use in evaluations.
- Compares multiple data sets using robust statistical techniques and identifies modeling and simulation strategies for inclusion in system evaluation plans.
- Supports the Accreditation Action Officer as it relates to planning and evaluation; and summarizes validation and verification analyses in support of accreditation acceptability criteria. Applicable guidelines for this function include Army Regulation and Pamphlet 5-11 and ATEC Regulation and Pamphlet 73-21.
To Land This Job, You Need:
- Master’s Degree in Operations Research, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or closely related technical discipline, plus 10 years of experience with progressively increasing support responsibility.
- 5 years experience in Modeling and Simulation (M&S) to include experiences in applying M&S to support actual Test and Evaluations across a wide range of system commodity areas.
- 3 years of experience with DoD, Verification, Validation and Analysis (VV&A) methods, policies, and procedures.
- 3 years of experience in interpretation and application of M&S documents. Examples include but not limited to DoD, Army and ATEC regulations, pamphlets, instructions, and guidance.
- 5 years of experience gained within the past 10 years (2010 to present) in system readiness evaluation in any of the following:
- Experience with Soldier readiness, unit readiness, and Army readiness; unit employment; mission context; mission tasks; tactics, techniques, and procedures; and platform integration.
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.