Who We Are:
Webcor employs people who embrace our core values (trust, craft, bold, community, innovation) in pursuit of building diverse, high-profile structures. Founded in San Francisco in 1971, Webcor is still headquartered in this thriving city and is committed to growing throughout California, bringing our uniquely creative approaches to a mix of public and private projects. We are passionate about building solutions and bettering lives throughout the communities we serve. We offer delineated career paths and employee-specific rotation plans through our construction management divisions (Core & Shell and Special Projects) and self-perform groups (Webcor Concrete, Webcor Carpentry, and Webcor Drywall). Our craft professionals, experienced professionals, and new graduates enjoy financial, health, and wellness benefits that encourage and reward individual contributions.
Why Join Us?
- We tackle megaprojects and small projects, public and private. Nothing excites us more than building solutions to challenges that have never been tackled before.
- We are deeply committed to continuous improvement. We welcome new and better ways of doing things.
- The U.S. GREEN BUILDING COUNCIL has recognized us with multiple LEED PLATINUM awards for our commitment to sustainable design, communities, and construction.
- We encourage employee development and mobility and provide the resources to make it happen.
- We pay an average of over 85% of the cost of medical benefits for employees and their families. We cover the total cost of dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. We offer a generous 401(k) match. We offer a range of other benefits, from a wellness program to legal assistance, not to mention days off to volunteer in the community and floating holidays.
What You’ll Do:
People don’t want bureaucratic processes slowing or preventing them from building innovative structures. At Webcor, we get things done and make projects happen.
As a Construction Manager, you will provide onsite leadership, coordination, and direction for construction management activities for complex projects.
- Effectively lead, motivate, and develop project team members.
- Ensure that Webcor’s Speak-up For Safety and Safety Legacy Programs are always being followed and embraced.
- Plan, coordinate, and sequence procurement and construction activities.
- Coordinates the efforts of subcontractors and other organizations involved in the project.
- Monitor project budgets and authorize expenditures.
- Effectively resolve conflicts and problems with integrity.
What You Need to Succeed:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum ten years leading construction projects, including five years as a Sr. Superintendent.
- Excellent Decision Quality / Problem Solving abilities
- Ability to manage conflicts and solve problems efficiently and effectively.
- Strong customer focus
- Solid people leadership and mentoring abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Webcor is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
The range of base pay is $200,000 - $243,000. Actual pay is based on individual skill level and experience.