Novaspect, Inc, an Emerson Impact Partner and global leader of process systems and solutions, is currently offering an opportunity for an Account Coordinator to join our team in Schaumburg, IL. The successful candidate will perform various order management functions including day to day customer support, order entry, purchase order management, and expediting. We are searching for an individual with a solid understanding of customer service, purchase order/invoice business systems. Strong knowledge of computer applications including MS Word, Excel and ERP and CRM systems is required. In addition, the candidate should demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills. If you enjoy helping working with data and supporting customers, we encourage you to apply!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of customer orders (order entry, purchasing, expediting)
- Familiarity with basic understanding of all Product and Service offerings
- Customer facing/day to day phone support
- Ability to understand our customers’ needs and working with others to make sure we are satisfying their requests
- Develop strong working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Knowledge of appropriate business practices and procedures
- Proactive customer reporting and documentation needs
- Handle customer expediting requests by working with appropriate internal groups, coordinating completion, and ensuring timely responses back to the customer
- Participate in customer meetings as required
- Procurement (purchase order entry, vendor correspondence, pricing, and oversee the timely delivery of parts needed)
- Support/enhance vendor relationships
- Understanding of inventory management
- Competent in understanding technical product purchases orders & service contracts.
- Awareness of software program relationships and the ability to work quickly between multiple programs.
- Ability to resolve customer order issues in a timely, professional manner.
- Basic understanding of logistics
- Actively participate with team members to achieve company goals
- Other duties as required
- Understand order processing systems and delivery channels.
- Able to manage difficult or emotional situations and respond promptly to internal customer needs.
- Quickly embraces, learns and applies new technology and/or procedures.
- Possess a high level of energy, initiative, enthusiasm, cooperation and exercise good judgment and discretion.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication skills and proven ability maintain high customer service.
- Proven ability to build and support teamwork.
- High School Diploma Required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 0-5 years of experience in a sales or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Extensive and exceptional customer service practices.
- High computer application literacy including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: New Grad, Order Management Specialist, Customer Service Representative, Account Administrator, Purchasing