Position: Fund Formation Associate Attorney
Office: New York Office
Experience: 2 - 5 Years of Experience
Our Private Equity Funds Group is seeking a mid-to-senior level associate in the New York Office.
- The ideal candidate will have 2 - 5 years of experience working with private funds (including private equity funds, credit funds and/or real estate funds), specifically on fund formation matters:
- A good working knowledge of the Investment Advisers Act, the Company Act and Securities Act (expertise not required) and some understanding of tax and ERISA concepts (expertise not required).
- A strong work ethic and excellent writing, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent academic credentials from a top-tier law school.
- Large law firm and/or in-house experience is preferred.
- Bar Admission in New York is preferred.
Who We Are:
Our firm has a long standing commitment to our culture and diversity. We encourage you to learn more about who we are, and what we do. Should you find you’re ready to do the best legal work of your life, we encourage you to let us know!