Experience: 3 - 6 Years of Experience
We have an urgent need for a Corporate Associate in the Denver office.
- The ideal candidate will be a high performer with 3 - 6 years of significant experience in mergers & acquisitions and other strategic transactions:
- Adept in handling domestic and cross-border transactions, on both the buy and sell-side, in private and public transactions.
- Possess a solid understanding of complex structural and corporate issues pertaining to acquisitions, divestitures, strategic alliances, spin-offs, carve-outs, leveraged buyouts, recapitalization, and tender offers.
- The ability to concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written form is required.
- A strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills, and action-oriented interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility for transactions will add to your success on our team.
- Bar Admission in Colorado is preferred but, not a deal breaker.
Who We Are:
Our firm has a long standing commitment to our culture and diversity. We encourage you to learn more about who we are, and what we do. Should you find you’re ready to do the best legal work of your life, we encourage you to let us know!
- Depending on experience and other relevant factors, the base compensation/salaru for this position is $220,000 to $ 305,000. Additional compensation may include an annual discrentionary bonus, subject to terms and conditions determined by the firm.
- Other benefit options include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, disability insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, life insurance, health/dependent care spending accounts, 401(k), paid parental leave, adoption and fertility assistance, Flexible Time Away. For more information on benefits, click here.