Position: Entry level Patent Prosecution Agent or Scientific Analyst
Office: San Francisco Office
Experience: 0-1 Years of Experience
We have a need for a Patent Prosecution Agent or Scientific Analyst in the San Francisco Office.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in:
- Preparing and prosecuting patent applications
- Contributing to prosecution strategy
- Providing technical and legal research and analysis with respect to matters pending before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Providing technical support for patent interference and litigation proceedings
- Ph.D. in life sciences, chemistry, or medicine
- Outstanding writing and analytical skills, and top academic credentials are essential
- USPTO registration is not required
Who We Are
Our firm has a long standing commitment to our culture and diversity. We encourage you to learn more about who we are, and what we do. Should you find you’re ready to do the best legal work of your life, we encourage you to let us know!
Please submit a resume, cover letter, writing sample of your choosing (5-12 pages), and copies of all academic transcripts (unofficial copies accepted)
Search firm submissions are not requested nor considered at this time. All applicants must directly apply for consideration.