Online Foreign Language Instructor/Government
At Transparent Language, we treat language learning as more than just a casual pursuit. For our learners, success is not optional. They must reach a specified level of proficiency in a set amount of time. We make this exciting challenge our mission: to train language faster with more reliable outcomes.
Our language training technique combines technology and live instruction to powerfully engage professional learners and deliver stronger outcomes. We rely heavily on experienced, passionate teachers to leverage our technology and lead our blended teaching programs. We invite instructors interested in rising to this challenge to apply and help deliver these results.
The Online Foreign Language Instructors for our innovative government programs are responsible for teaching one or more full time online language courses to highly motivated students for a set number of weeks (12, 14, 22, etc.) in one or more of the following languages: Arabic (MSA), Arabic (Levantine dialect), Bosnian, Chinese (Mandarin), Croatian, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Persian Farsi, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
· Educated native speaker of the target language or an educated, near-native foreign language capability in speaking, listening, and reading (language rating of ILR level 3/3/3)
· Strong background in providing various levels of target language instruction through a virtual environment
· Understanding of the cultural, social, and political environment of the target language
· Experience in creating energetic blended learning lessons and the ability to tailor existing materials to fit the customer's needs and expectations
· American citizenship required
· Master's Degree in teaching or the target language
· At least 2 years of foreign language teaching experience supporting various Government Services sectors
· Remote Office
· This is a provisional part-time position driven by enrollment. Compensation will be determined based on experience.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results