|Back to Search Results
Corporate Trainer ( Project Management ) Nationwide
|Employment Type:||Full time|
Would you like to take a break from Project Management and be a trainer for a while?
Do you want to work with your fellow owners? Rosendin is one of the largest electrical contractors in the United States, employing over 6,000 people. We are EMPLOYEE OWNED - For 100 years, Rosendin has created a reputation for building quality electrical and communications installations, building value for clients, and building people within the company.
The Corporate Trainer is responsible for the design, delivery and continuous improvement of the company’s training programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Conduct training programs for administration, middle management and front line employees.
2. Keep up with and apply the latest teaching techniques to a corporate training environment.
3. Work to keep training programs vibrant and entertaining in order to engage employees and trainees. Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices.
4. Ensure that all training materials and programs are compliant with laws and regulations governing the industry.
5. Provide online and conference call training session for offsite employees.
6. Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment.
7. Deliver, project and motivate trainees through effective training methodologies both in group and individual classroom dynamics.
8. Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs as well as ongoing learning opportunities across the organization.
9. Conduct specific training needs assessments to support the design, development and delivery of corporate training programs and strategies.
10. Monitor and measure effectiveness of all training programs.
11. Partner with individual departments to outline deliverables, expectations and risks, to include specific training needs for staff.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Education, Organizational Development or related field
• Minimum 5 years in company position of Training, Project Management, or Administration
• Can be a combination of education, training and relevant experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of terminology specific to the company as well as expertise in the subject matter being delivered
• Compelling public speaker
• Ability to engage trainees in discussions during educational sessions
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong time management skills as well as be an effective multi-tasker
• Exceptional leadership and management skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word Suite including PowerPoint for the purpose of producing training materials and presentations
• Excellent reading comprehension skills as well as the ability to be an active listener
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Must have good problem solving and decision making skills along with the ability to exercise sound judgment
• Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.); Oracle preferred
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary
• Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude
• Effective oral and written communication skills as required for the position
• Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team player
• Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors, clients, and others
• Up to 40%
• General work environment – sitting for long periods, standing, walking, typing, carrying, pushing, bending. Work is conducted primarily indoors with varying environmental conditions such as fluorescent lighting and air conditioning
• Noise level is usually low to medium
• Occasional lifting of up to 40 lbs.
Rosendin Electric is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.