Are you looking for an exciting career in Business Development?
Rosendin is one of the largest electrical contractors in the United States, employing over 6,000 people. We are EMPLOYEE OWNED - For 100 years, Rosendin has created a reputation for building quality electrical and communications installations, building value for clients, and building people within the company.
The Business Development Assistant is responsible for supporting Rosendin Renewable Energy Group (RREG) Business Development in the development of project pursuits and the daily support of the BD department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the RREG Business Development Team by assisting in the development and maintenance of assets and material per corporate guidelines (i.e. proposal content, resumes, project data sheets, etc.)
- Participates in daily support activities for the RREG Business Development Department (i.e. monitoring RREG BD Email Correspondence, coordinate meetings and general assistance to BD VP & Managers).
- Required to assist with prequals and proposals as necessary
- Maintains library of standard corporate branded materials
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned based on the position’s role within the business unit.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or similar field is highly preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience. Previous work in a Construction/Architectural/Engineering firm is highly preferred
- Can be a combination of education, training and relevant experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Able to organize and coordinate a heavy workload of overlapping priorities and deadlines
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.), Adobe Acrobat and InDesign
- Candidate must demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, solid organization skills, an aggressive approach to problem solving, a commitment to customer service, and the ability to work professionally and reliably under tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude
- Effective oral and written communication skills as required for the position
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team player
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors, clients, and others
- General work environment - sitting for long periods, standing, walking, typing, carrying, pushing, bending. Work is conducted primarily indoors with varying environmental conditions such as fluorescent lighting and air conditioning
- Noise level is usually low to medium
- Occasional lifting of up to 30 lbs.
Rosendin Electric is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.