FTS International, LLC (FTS) is committed to providing the Federal Government with quality consultants and support. To ensure mission success we focus on putting our customers first while minimizing corporate bureaucracy on our staff. We provide Subject Matter Experts (SME) free of Organizational Conflicts of Interest (OCI) focused on independent analysis and mission support services within the disciplines of Engineering, Counter Terrorism Operations, Management, Information Technology, Signals Analysis, Administration, Cyber Security and Linguistics.
FTS has an opportunity for an RF Systems Engineer in Northern Virginia.
- Identify technology capability gaps and develop innovative solutions in support of mission objectives
- Conduct strategic planning in coordination with mission partners to develop technology roadmap and associated programmatic plan
- Support development project technologies to include SDR, modems, antennas, switches and associated ground control s/w and equipment
- Support technology development, program management, analysis, as well as some hands on integration and/or verification tests
- Provide technical support and expertise to anticipated system users during development to ensure customer requirements are met and to ensure successful technology transition to operational users
- Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
- BS/BA degree in a relevant discipline
- 12+ years Systems Engineering, Systems Integration experience with 5 years of relevant experience supporting the IC
- SATCOM and RF communication system experience to include subsystem integration
- Hands on experience with RF test equipment
- Familiarity with waveform/signal design and testing
- Capable and willing to develop and manage budgets and program plans
- Communicate programmatic and technical issues clearly and effectively
- Ability to execute assignments with minimal supervision and collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to travel and work on occasion surge support or shift work hours
FTS International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.