FTS International, LLC (FTS) is committed to providing the Federal Government with quality consultants and support. To ensure mission success we focus on putting our customers first while minimizing corporate bureaucracy on our staff. We provide Subject Matter Experts (SME) free of Organizational Conflicts of Interest (OCI) focused on independent analysis and mission support services within the disciplines of Engineering, Counter Terrorism Operations, Management, Information Technology, Signals Analysis, Administration, Cyber Security and Linguistics.
FTS has an opportunity for an RF Signals Engineer in Northern Virginia.
- Apply deep mathematical- and theoretical-based analytical ability of RF signal detection and characterization (LPI, LPD, LPE) for Customer technical initiatives
- Provide technical review and assessment of RF signal technologies and theoretical concepts of signal characteristics
- Advise on issues of feasibility and applicability of relevant new technologies to future satellite architectures, spacecraft concepts, and capabilities
- Analyze alternatives to optimize performance and improve understanding of systems architecture and components
- Prepare deliverables that include collection data, gap analyses, utilization analyses, statistical and forecasting analyses, presentations, written reports and recommendations
- Draft acquisition documents and other required solicitation/contract documents, and support to source selection activities as an advisor
- Assist the IC customer with the oversight of technology development contracts and help develop status briefings for government and industry
- Top Secret/SCI with polygraph
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline
- 10 years of experience with RF signals technology or RF engineering
FTS International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.