FTS International, LLC (FTS) is committed to providing the Federal Government with quality consultants and support. To ensure mission success we focus on putting our customers first while minimizing corporate bureaucracy on our staff. We provide Subject Matter Experts (SME) free of Organizational Conflicts of Interest (OCI) focused on independent analysis and mission support services within the disciplines of Engineering, Counter Terrorism Operations, Management, Information Technology, Signals Analysis, Administration, Cyber Security and Linguistics.
FTS has an opportunity for a Test Engineer in Chantilly, VA.
The Test Engineer will will be a member of the system level, end-to-end test engineering team responsible for system Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V).
- Work closely with the development teams to understand segment and enterprise requirements
- Review segment-level test scenarios and test reports, create system integration level test plans and detailed test procedures
- Execute end-to-end integration testing, and provide a final test report and recommendation to move the system forward toward operations
- Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree
- 12+ years of relevant experience
- Self-starter with strong analytic and critical thinking skills with attention to details
- Strong work ethic: 100% dependable with fantastic follow through, the desire to “make a difference”, and committed to a culture of respect
- Capable of writing detailed test procedures
- Capable of learning new systems quickly
- Able to read and follow procedures and flow diagrams
- Able to effectively share information related to work product in verbal and written form
- Able to follow instructions and schedules, and handle multiple priorities
- Able to coordinate and lead enterprise test readiness events
- Experience in proof reading, following detailed work instructions and projects requiring critical thinking skills
- Passion for fast paced, high-growth work environment with responsibilities transcending multiple job function
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications with aptitude for Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills
FTS International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.