FTS International, LLC (FTS) is committed to providing the Federal Government with quality consultants and support. To ensure mission success we focus on putting our customers first while minimizing corporate bureaucracy on our staff. We provide Subject Matter Experts (SME) free of Organizational Conflicts of Interest (OCI) focused on independent analysis and mission support services within the disciplines of Engineering, Counter Terrorism Operations, Management, Information Technology, Signals Analysis, Administration, Cyber Security and Linguistics.
FTS has opportunities for Satellite Systems Engineers in the Washington Metro Area (WMA).
Satellite Systems Engineers are responsible for supporting a satellite systems program office.
- Define and evaluate concepts and technologies for potential development and insertion into the system portal of record (POR)
- Perform necessary analysis and assess concept feasibility, performance, and risks for integration with the POR
- Coordinate and collaborate with developers, technology development offices, and program managers
- Assist in the requirements definition and in the development of Statement of Work (SOW), technical specifications, and Request for Proposal (RFP) documentation
- Evaluate developer proposals and concepts
- Travel within the US 1-2 times per month for up to five (5) days per trip
- Top Secret/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline
- 10+ years' engineering experience with satellite bus subsystems (e.g., power, thermal, ADCS, communications, C&DH, etc.)
- Experience working in a satellite systems program office or a satellite development facility
- Masters degree in Engineering
- Experience with multiple satellite programs and a variety of satellite busses
- Experience with early life cycle satellite engineering activities/milestones
FTS International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.