FTS International, LLC (FTS) is committed to providing the Federal Government with quality consultants and support. To ensure mission success we focus on putting our customers first while minimizing corporate bureaucracy on our staff. We provide Subject Matter Experts (SME) free of Organizational Conflicts of Interest (OCI) focused on independent analysis and mission support services within the disciplines of Engineering, Counter Terrorism Operations, Management, Information Technology, Signals Analysis, Administration, Cyber Security and Linguistics.
FTS has opportunities for Verification, Validation and Transition (VV&T) Engineers in the Washington Metro Area (WMA).
VV&T Engineers are responsible for providing technical support for the planning and execution of enterprise and system-level verification, validation and transition activities for national assets, associated ground segments and services, and information processing systems within the enterprise.
- Serve as a member of the VV&T team
- Interacts with multiple Acquisition Offices (AO), facilitates risk and action closure with AOs and users, and supports technical consultation, meeting coordination, and recommendation briefings
- Evaluate architecture, requirements, risks and opportunities, and process for VV&T impacts
- Define VV&T activities and generate associated VV&T products (e.g., test strategies, test plans, Requests for Change (RFCs), procedures, checklists, RVTMs, briefings, etc.) for new and modified mission capabilities
- Support the execution of VV&T activities
- Prepare reports describing the results, risk assessment, discrepancy reporting and lessons learned of VV&T activities
- Provide direct interfacing support to the customer at the customer’s operational sites
- Top Secret/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, physics or related technical degree
- 10-14 years’ experience with space/ground systems and systems engineering
- Verification, Validation and Transition (VV&T) experience within overall customer domain
- Experience writing test strategies and plans, executing tests, analyzing data, and summarizing results
- Experience in system integration and transition approaches to accommodate the end to end GEOINT and/or SIGINT life-cycle
- Ability to relate professionally inside the work environment
- Proven communication skills
- Highly organized
- Proven adaptability
- Commitment to recognize, understand, respect, and operate effectively within various SETA, FFRDC, and Government lines of authority
- Master’s degree in engineering, physics or related technical degree
FTS International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.