FTS International, LLC (FTS) is committed to providing the Federal Government with quality consultants and support. To ensure mission success we focus on putting our customers first while minimizing corporate bureaucracy on our staff. We provide Subject Matter Experts (SME) free of Organizational Conflicts of Interest (OCI) focused on independent analysis and mission support services within the disciplines of Engineering, Counter Terrorism Operations, Management, Information Technology, Signals Analysis, Administration, Cyber Security and Linguistics.
FTS has opportunities for Signals Processing Engineers in Washington Metro Area (WMA).
The Signals Processing Engineer will analyze data to determine signal quality and evaluate system performance against program objectives.
- Manipulate collected data to demonstrate features or characteristics of signals of interests, relating these to signal sources if possible
- Present complex and highly technical information in a format that decision makers can easily comprehend
- Understand functionality of system hardware technology for the purpose of setting parameters to collect desired signals
- Advise the government on opportunities to demonstrate payload applicability towards new collection targets
- Periodically observe and report on contractor progress during real time flight software and FPGA firmware development
- Witness integration and test activities
- Assisting in the diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolution of hardware and software anomalies experienced in flight
- Top Secret/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or physics
- 10+ years of relevant experience in space systems engineering
- Strong understanding of systems and architectures
- Experience within Electronic Warfare and Cyber mission areas
- Experience with flight software and FPGA firmware design and development
- Excellent interpersonal, team building and problem solving skills with a demonstrated ability to be effective in a government/contractor team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Master’s degree in engineering, physics or related technical degree
FTS International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.