Research and analyze classified reporting to identify current and emerging threat trends and work with intelligence community partners to produce and offer classified threat intelligence products and briefings to internal and external partners and stakeholders.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide 24/7 research and reporting support to customer Senior Leadership, Duty Officers, partners and stakeholders.
- Develop informational and analytic products daily designed to increase situational awareness and advanced warning of current and emerging cybersecurity threats and risks.
- Report on underlying patterns of behavior by conducting detailed analysis of incidents, threats and risks and associated impacts and consequences, vulnerabilities, tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP), and other malicious and non-malicious indicators.
- Provide daily threat briefings to the Watch Floor during the customer Director’s Morning Brief.
- Develop operational-level trends analysis products that leverage customer internal data repositories, classified and unclassified open source reporting to provide situational awareness of emerging cyber threat and risk trends to customer partners, stakeholders, and customers.
- Provide operational analysis coordination, research, and reporting support to the customer during internal cyber incident management exercises as well as national-level cyber exercises.
- Track and manage internal and external requests for information (RFIs) and requests for analysis (RFAs) for the entire Branch and produce weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual performance metrics reports.
Required Skills: (There are multiple positions for the Cyber Threat Analyst position (Level1, Level 2, Level 3))
- Due to the nature of this position and the information that employees will be required to access, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance with ability to obtain a DHS SCI, as well as obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
Cyber Threat Analyst, Level 1
- High School Diploma with a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience working in similar roles.
Cyber Threat Analyst, Level 2
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience is required. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for a degree.
Cyber Threat Analyst, Level 3
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years of experience is required. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for a degree.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager. May be required to travel up to 25% of time.
May be required to lift and carry items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.