Job Title: Configuration Manager 3
Location: JBSA San Antonio, TX.
Required Security Clearance: Unclassified
Required Certifications: NA
Required Education: Technical or Business Bachelors (4 additional years experience can substitute for degree).
Description and Responsibilities:
- Assist in implementing hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures.
- Assist in the use of configuration management tools (e.g. DOORS, Eclipse) to store, track, and manage configuration items, basic concepts, and assist in documenting hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures.
- Implement hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures.
- Understand basic concepts, assist in maintaining and developing the environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration.
- Assist in defining and implementing hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrating those scripts with the hardware and software build process.
- Utilize configuration management tools (e.g. DOORS, Eclipse) to store, track, and manage configuration items.
- Maintain the CM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration.
- Develop hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures and ensure that they are followed on hardware and software development projects.
- Apply concepts and define and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and .procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the hardware and software build process.
- Serve as an advisor to (or non-voting member of) Government Change Control Board (CCB).
- Due to the nature of this position and the information that employees will be required to access, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Six (6) years experience as a XCM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelors degree in a technical or business field.
- Four (4) years of additional experience in CM can be substituted for bachelors degree.
Work is typically based in a quiet office environment or electronics research lab. Business work hours for this position are based solely on the requirements of the program. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Successful completion of a Background Check is required.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.