Reporting to the Head of System Development, you will be responsible for leading a team to supoort a portfolio of staff-facing systems including enterprise content management, e-filling, HRMS, General Ledger, intranet and e-workflow etc.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Establishes project priorities, plans budgets, and resources; monitors and adjusts priorities and resources accordingly
- Collaborates on project requirements, analyzes needs, prepares project feasibility studies, and identifies appropriate systems solutions that address business problems and opportunities
- Develops activity plans, time and resource estimates; coordinates resources and activities of staff for each phase of the project, ensuring that systems changes and enhancements are carried out properly and on a timely basis
- Controls and directs project activities; participates in system design; reviews and approves key milestones and deliverables; contributes to or develops systems plans to meet business needs
- Monitors status, prepares activity and progress reports, and identifies problems which may impact results; provodes feedback on activity progress; coordinates all phases of system testing including stress test, oversees preparation of system documentation training and implementation of new / modified systems
- Conducts capacity planning with user periodically. Monitors the performance, accuracy, stability and reliability of the production systems and ensures data security on all production data
- Acts as a leader in his / her responsible team, performs coaching & motivation of the team members, vendors and consultants
- University degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 15 years related experience in leading sizable IT projects, preferably with knowledge of financial applications
- Familiar with web application development and common development frameworks such as Angular, Spring and Hibernate, etc.
- Experience in managing projects using vendor solutions and / or services
- Possess broad business knowledge, with strong analytical and probelm solving skills
- Able to communicate effectively in Chinese and English