Reporting to Team Head, Financial Planning & Analysis, you will be responsible for supporting business planning and new commercial product development and providing MIS support of budget planning, sales forecast and strategic financial analysis.
- Prepare daily balance, financial, sales and product reports
- Participate in the financial budget, forecast, cost allocation and funding cost calculation
- Assist product profitability, KPIs, Scorecard, sales targets, dashboard and metrics
- Measure the sales performance of the division, sales teams and RMs as well as tracking of marketing activities and commercial banking products
- Assist the expense and financial control of Commercial Banking Units
- Participate in Core banking and different projects
- Degree holder in business related, preferably in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years working experience, preferably in banking and finance industry
- Proficient in business planning and analytics
- Good team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter and fast learner with strong sense of responsibilities and commitment
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Word)
- Proficiency in VBA and Macro usage/query is an advantage
- Fluency in Putonghua, Cantonese and English
Candidate with less experience will also be considered.