Reporting to the Manager, Operations Support, you will be responsible for monitoring and supervision to service of Account Opening, Autopay, FPS, MPF, Paper & Electronic clearing, Payment Collection, Transaction Processing and Fixed Deposit.
- Process the account opening applications compliant with internal policies and local regulatory requirements;
- Conduct KYC (Know Your Client) /CDD (Customer Due Diligence) / AML (Anti-Money Laundering) review on new client relationships;
- Perform checker role for account opening customer system data input;
- Assist with ad hoc projects as assigned;
- Perform back-up function to Operations Support teams.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder or above;
- At least 5 years banking experience with 2 years supervisory level, preferably in operations with emphasis on centralized processing and management function. Experience in Branch operations is an advantage;
- Knowledge of banking operations procedures, general banking products & facilities and customer requirements;
- Experience in handling sensitive information and knowledge of KYC/CDD/AML requirements;
- Able to work independent and under pressure;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated with analytical mind.
Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Senior Officer.