Systems Engineer MBSE
|Location:||VA- Crystal City|
|Program/ Contract Title:||PEO IWS 11|
Cydecor is one of the most consistently growing organizations in the industry. We are a fast-paced government contractor, headquartered in Crystal City, Virginia. Our growth rate has exceeded double digits for more than ten years. Because of this expansion, we are upgrading several key areas in our infrastructure to meet demand. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity that will challenge you and help define purpose for more than 200 teammates – then Cydecor is the company for you. Join our family!
Cydecor is driven to be the most exciting and rewarding professional services company by providing mission-critical program support and solutions that exceed customer expectations. Cydecor is a growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We're hiring a Systems Engineer MBSE in Arlington, VA to support our NAVSEA PEO IWS 11 Terminal Defense Systems support contract. This position will provide support to the Terminal Defense System (TDS) PEO IWS 11 Rolling Air Frame (RAM) program. Due to the nature of the role, only U.S. Citizens may be considered.
• Maintain development and integration schedules.
• Maintain accounting of development funding including current and out years.
• Assist government team with data calls and build presentations or documents as directed.
• Review technical documentation and provide the government team recommendations based on findings.
• Defining functionality early in the development cycle.
• Capturing and modeling system requirements and behaviors.
• Managing diverse sets of interfaces.
• Ensuring the efficient application of systems engineering best practices to future projects at all phases of the product delivery lifecycle (PDL).
• Working with the project team to re-plan work to reflect the efficient application of systems engineering best practices.
• Developing/improving model-based system engineering processes and tools to optimize technical efficiency and capability.
• Presenting actionable recommendations, complementary to existing engineering, quality, and program standards.
• Coordinating the development of technical reports and other technical products to meet applicable standards, specifications, and regulatory body requirements (ABS/USCG/IEEE/HARA/etc.).
• Modeling and producing use cases, strategy concepts, system-of-system designs, behaviors, requirements, reliability, and verification work products.
• Maintain fluency of Industry, Government, and US Navy system development trends and practices.
• Make recommendations to government team on program efficiencies.
• BS or Advanced Degree in engineering or related discipline
• 2 years of related Systems Engineering experience
• Proficient in software development management Agile and DEVSECOPS methodologies.
• Proficient in MBSE SysML and Cameo.
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results
Copyright © 2020 CYDECOR, INC. All Rights Reserved
Developed & Maintained by Digital Revamp