|Location:||VA- Arlington (Pentagon)|
|Program/ Contract Title:||N96 PMS|
Cydecor is one of the most consistently growing organizations in the industry. We are a fast-paced government contractor, headquartered in Crystal City, Virginia. Our growth rate has exceeded double digits for more than ten years. Because of this expansion, we are upgrading several key areas in our infrastructure to meet demand. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity that will challenge you and help define purpose for more than 200 teammates – then Cydecor is the company for you. Join our family!
Cydecor is driven to be the most exciting and rewarding professional services company by providing mission-critical program support and solutions that exceed customer expectations. Cydecor is a growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and is hiring a Program Coordinator to support our Navy Contract at the Pentagon.
This position requires an active DOD Secret Clearance.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform administrative duties in support of the overall operations of N96.
· Maintain and archive documents and electronic files.
· Schedule and maintain meetings, and coordinate resources on behalf of N96C, N96E, & N96F.
· Maintain and print daily calendars.
· Assist in the ordering, procurement and receipt of office supplies and materials.
· Maintain tasker deadlines to include notifying responsible parties of duties and assignments. Ensure that the deliverable is submitted in the
required format in accordance with the provided instructions.
- Process correspondences related to job duties and on behalf of Deputy and Assistant Deputy.
· Support internal and external stakeholder meetings, briefings, conferences, including international cooperative engagements.
· Answer and direct phone calls appropriately.
· Coordinate security requests with N96 security coordinator.
· Maintain appropriate clearances.
· Maintain phone and email distribution/contact lists.
· Maintain and update property passes for N96 personnel as required.
· Assist with the proper distribution of unclassified and classified documents.
· Prepare and discard N96’s personnel burn bags per Navy’s policies and procedures regarding proper burn bag preparation and disposal.
· Perform functions in DTS (Defense Travel System) to support personnel travel.
· Prepare and route administrative packages to include preparation of evaluations, fitness reports, awards, etc.
· Support program reviews with printing quality handouts.
· Ensure adherence to visitor control procedures in the office to include visitor log in, maintenance personnel escort, and mobile phone/laptop
· Coordinate office supplies and quarterly travel requests with N96 Office Manager.
· Coordinate IT/JSP equipment support with ACTR and/or N96 Office Manager.
· Maintain reports that track personnel training requirements and completion status.
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results
Copyright © 2020 CYDECOR, INC. All Rights Reserved
Developed & Maintained by Digital Revamp