Logi Analytics Developer
|Program/ Contract Title:||Missing|
This position is responsible for the development and sustainment of the Logi Analytics customer experience, ensuring its operational readiness, executing data loads, and performing data modeling in support of development.
This position must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
Must be willing to work on site in Suffolk, VA, a minimum of 3 days per week.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work directly with the customer to migrate existing business processes from legacy systems into next generation BI environment
- Work with both internal and external customers to identify product pain points and get feedback on potential solutions.
- Conceptually iterate on product features, creating wireframes and prototypes that translate customer requirements into cohesive experiences for defined persona.
- Work closely with the customer to define acceptance criteria.
- Support an agile process and solve implementation challenges that arise during sprints.
- Will review pull requests, enforce UX standards, and ensure product consistency.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results
Copyright © 2020 CYDECOR, INC. All Rights Reserved
Developed & Maintained by Digital Revamp