Cydecor is one of the most consistently growing organizations in the industry. We are a fast-paced government contractor, headquartered in Crystal City, Virginia. Our growth rate has exceeded double digits for more than ten years. Because of this expansion, we are upgrading several key areas in our infrastructure to meet demand. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity that will challenge you and help define purpose for more than 200 teammates – then Cydecor is the company for you. Join our family!
Cydecor is seeking an Acquisition Specialist in Arlington, VA to support our NAVSEA PEO IWS 11 Terminal Defense Systems support contract. This position will provide support to the Terminal Defense System (TDS) PEO IWS 11. Cydecor, a growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, is driven to be the most exciting and rewarding professional services company by providing mission-critical program support and solutions that exceed customer expectations.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Under limited supervision, apply comprehensive program knowledge and subject matter expertise, provide program advisory support including detailed/comprehensive analysis of interpreting technical and programmatic elements to prepare routine and non-routine correspondence and documentation, program presentations and briefings, and program management reports.
- Work with program technical staff to translate requirements into an executable acquisition product
- Development of Procurement Requests including Statements of Work (SOWs), contract Section B through J, generation of Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) utilizing current Data Item Descriptions
- Development of applicable Technical Instructions (TI’s)
- Development of a tool to track contract ceiling, funded cost and fee by appropriation, and Technical Instructions
- Working with the Program Office and Contracting Officer to establish acquisition milestones in the e-milestone system
- Work with the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) and Contracting Officer to resolve contract development/execution issues
- Plan and execute Acquisition team meetings from agenda and presentation development to recording of minutes and action item tracking
- Work with program financial staff to develop/justify/defend program/task budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- 3 years of job-related experience or equivalent.
- Must be Standard Procurement System (SPS) trained and proficient within three (3) months of hire date.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power-Point.
- Previous experience in Contract Management with DoD programs.
- Good written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications.
- Organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work.
Crystal City, VA
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.