Cydecor is seeking an Acquisition Specialist in Arlington, VA to support our NAVSEA PEO IWS 11 Terminal Defense Systems support contract. This position will provide support to the Terminal Defense System (TDS) PEO IWS 11. Cydecor, a growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, is driven to be the most exciting and rewarding professional services company by providing mission-critical program support and solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Under limited supervision, apply comprehensive program knowledge and subject matter expertise, provide program advisory support including detailed/comprehensive analysis of interpreting technical and programmatic elements to prepare routine and non-routine correspondence and documentation, program presentations and briefings, and program management reports.
- Provide acquisition, contractual and technical data support to include the development of statements of work, special contract requirements, and delivery schedules and supporting contract negotiations, and maintaining contractual document files.
- Work with program technical staff to translate requirements into an executable acquisition product
- Development of Procurement Requests including Statements of Work (SOWs), contract Section B through J, generation of Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) utilizing current Data Item Descriptions
- Development of a tool to track contract ceiling, funded cost and fee by appropriation, and Technical Instructions
- Working with the Program Office and Contracting Officer to establish acquisition milestones in the e-milestone system
- Work with the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) and Contracting Officer to resolve contract development/execution issues
- Support acquisition/business status review meetings maintaining a database contractual documents and develop and maintain a contractual milestone schedule.
- Work with program financial staff to develop/justify/defend program/task budgets
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years DoD/Navy Acquisition, Government Acquisition, or Industry Acquisition
- Experience supporting acquisition for DoD programs.
- DoD/DoN procedures and Policies (DoD 5000 process).
- Naval Science and Technology (S&T) Strategies and Future Naval Capabilities (FNC) programs.
- Foreign Military Sales.
- Active DoD SECRET is required.
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.