Cydecor is one of the most consistently growing organizations in the industry. We are a fast-paced government contractor, headquartered in Crystal City, Virginia. Our growth rate has exceeded double digits for more than ten years. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity that will challenge you and help grow your career – then Cydecor is the company for you. Join our family!
Cydecor is driven to be the most exciting and rewarding professional services company by providing mission-critical program support and solutions that exceed customer expectations. Cydecor is a growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and is hiring a Target Programs Budget Analyst to provide to the government, analysis and evaluation of Navy target plans and requirements for OPNAV N943 training and test stakeholders.
- Provide day-to-day program management and administrative support for aerial, land, surface, mine, ASW target, and decoy system programs to include providing analysis in support of planning and acquisition documentation efforts, coordination, program/project management, risk management, mitigation plans, and resource allocation process.
- Support all efforts in the development of Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) products for the Target Program submission to the N94 Program Objectives Memorandum (POM) submission.
- Assist with the coordination of Program Requirement Reviews for Target Programs; develop inputs to the Ranges and Targets POM Portfolio brief to N94B (including unfunded requirements and offsets); represent N94 as required in all OPNAV POM forums; and defend requirements throughout the PPBE process, providing data analysis and briefings as needed.
- Provide analysis and support as related to Aerial, Surface, Land, and Sub-surface targets in the development of the Target’s Program Base Line Assessments (BAM)/spares requirements.
- Support N94 participation in Target Program related meetings: Executive Steering Groups; Integrated product teams; Milestone decisions; Program Management Reviews (PMRs); special advisory boards; working groups; and other program-wide meetings and conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Prior POM Experience
- Action Officer Experience
- OPNAV support experience
Geography: Pentagon, Arlington, VA
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.